Boston's Go-To Criminal Defense Law Firm
Boston Domestic Violence Lawyer
Defending Clients Facing Domestic Violence Charges in Massachusetts
Domestic violence occurs when one in a relationship attempts to control the other through physical or emotional abuse. This can include physical assault, sexual assault, stalking, kidnapping, or different types of conduct that create fear in the other person. While domestic violence is often associated with intimate relationships, it can also occur between family members or roommates.
Domestic violence charges can have a severe impact on your life. If convicted, you could face jail time, substantial fines, and the loss of your rights. The best way to protect yourself is to retain the services of an experienced Boston domestic violence lawyer.
Facing domestic violence charges in Massachusetts? Call Brad Bailey Law today at (617) 500-0252 or contact us online to schedule a meeting with our domestic violence attorney in Boston!
Consequences of Domestic Violence Charges in Massachusetts
Domestic violence charges can result in a variety of penalties. The specific penalties associated with a conviction will depend on the severity of the crime and the circumstances surrounding the case. Some of the penalties that a person may face if convicted include:
- Jail time
- Restraining orders
- Loss of gun rights
- Loss of custody rights
- Loss of immigration status
- Loss of professional licenses
You must speak with an experienced domestic violence attorney if you face domestic violence charges. The charges against you can be severe, and you will need the assistance of an attorney who understands the law and can help you fight the charges. A domestic violence conviction can follow you for the rest of your life, and you will need a skilled lawyer who can help you protect your future.
Why Choose Brad Bailey Law?
At Brad Bailey Law, we understand the gravity of domestic violence charges. We know these charges can be life-altering, and we will do everything possible to help you fight your charges. We are proud to have a history of success in defending our clients, and we will work hard to help you achieve the best possible outcome. We understand this is a difficult time for you, and we will treat you respectfully and courteously throughout the legal process.
Contact Our Boston Domestic Violence Attorney Today
If you have been accused of domestic violence, you must speak with an experienced Boston domestic violence lawyer as soon as possible. You need an attorney who understands the law and can help you fight your charges. At Brad Bailey Law, we know the stress this time can bring, and we will work hard to help you achieve the best possible outcome.
Contact Brad Bailey Law today to schedule a FREE consultation with our domestic violence lawyer in Boston today!
The Right Choice for Your Case
"We cannot recommend Brad Bailey more highly to anyone facing criminal charges in any court at any level."Anonymous
"Brad Bailey is one of the best attorneys I've had. He's easy to talk to and listens. Gives great advice and is ready to do work hard for a positive outcome."Krysten O'Donnell
"This is one smart and hard-working attorney. He is attentive and he was ready to fight any angle the prosecutors could come up with. His experience in the legal forum is significant and it shows."Canda Share
Free ConsultationSee How Our Award-Winning Attorney Can Fight for You
Only Hire an Attorney Who Gets Results
- Murder 1, Jury Trial Not Guilty
- Federal Jury Trial - Obstructing Official Proceeding; Destruction of Records Not Guilty
- Arson Occupied Dwelling/Bomb Federal Jury Trial Not Guilty
- Aggravated (gang) Rape, Jury trial Not Guilty
- Child Rape, Jury Trial Not Guilty
- Perjury, Obstructing Justice, Federal Jury Trial Not Guilty
- Forcible Rape, Jury Trial Not Guilty
- Trafficking in Cocaine, Jury Trial Not Guilty
- Rape Appeal, Supreme Judicial Court Verdict Reversed, Indictment Dismissed
- Aggravated Felonious Sex Assault, New Trial Motion Granted, Indictment Dismissed
- Murder 1, Jury Trial Hung Jury
- Murder 1 , New Trial Motion Granted
- Aggravated child rape (age-gap), Jury Trial Hung Jury/Indictments Dismissed
- Aggravated child rape (age-gap) Indictments Dismissed
- Murder 1 Charges Dismissed
- Fraud/False Pretenses, Conflict of Interest, Conspiracy, Jury Trial Hung Jury/Indictments Dismissed
- Accessory After the Fact (to Felony), False Statements ( Public Official) Indictments Dismissed
- Armed Car-Jacking, carrying dangerous weapon, Larceny of MV Indictments Dismissed
Impressive Results Across the Nation
Team Approach to Handling Your Case
Experience as a Former Prosecutor
One of The Nation's Top Firms