Boston's Go-To Criminal Defense Law Firm
Boston Violent Crimes Attorney
Confidential Consult: (617) 500-0252
At Brad Bailey Law, we have defended thousands of clients in Massachusetts and even across the nation, offering trial-tested advocacy for some of the toughest, most high-profile cases. We know how to defend clients’ rights in federal and appeals courts, and we know how to present your case before the media, as our violent crimes attorney, Brad Bailey has often been featured on Today, CNN, FOX25, NPR, and other news outlets.
Why Choose Our Boston Violent Crimes Defense Lawyers?
- 1,000s of Clients Defended; 100s of Trials Handled
- Former State & Former Federal Prosecutor on Your Side
- Selected for New England Super Lawyers® (Top 5% of Lawyers)
- MA Top 10 by National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys
If you have been charged with a violent crime or are being investigated under suspicion of committing a violent crime, please contact Brad Bailey Law as soon as possible. You need experienced defense counsel on your side from the start.
Contact us to schedule your free consultation! today by calling (617) 500-0252!
Cases We Handle
Our Boston violent crime lawyers can defend you against charges such as:
- Accessory Before the Fact
- Armed Career Criminal (ACCA)
- Armed Robbery
- Arson 1 and Arson 2
- Assault & Battery
- First Degree Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Home Invasion
- Possession of a Firearm
- Violent Felonies
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
Penalties for Violent Crimes
In Massachusetts, the range of possible penalties for a violent crime can include lengthy jail sentences, large fines and more. While a number of these crimes require mandatory minimum prison sentences, depending on the presence and proof of certain aggravating factors. Still others authorize the imposition of a life sentence. If you are being charged with a violent crime, you should contact the experienced violent crime attorneys from Brad Bailey Law to fight for you.
Call (617) 500-0252 or email us to schedule your confidential consultation.
Defending Against the Penalties for a Violent Crime in Massachusetts
We are licensed to defend clients in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, New York, the U.S. District Court of Massachusetts, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 1st Circuit. Brad has also been admitted to practice law pro hac vice in NH, CT, NJ, MD, WI, AZ, and CA.
The Right Choice for Your Case
"We cannot recommend Brad Bailey more highly to anyone facing criminal charges in any court at any level."Anonymous
"Brad Bailey is one of the best attorneys I've had. He's easy to talk to and listens. Gives great advice and is ready to do work hard for a positive outcome."Krysten O'Donnell
"This is one smart and hard-working attorney. He is attentive and he was ready to fight any angle the prosecutors could come up with. His experience in the legal forum is significant and it shows."Canda Share
Free ConsultationSee How Our Award-Winning Attorney Can Fight for You
Only Hire an Attorney Who Gets Results
- Murder 1, Jury Trial Not Guilty
- Federal Jury Trial - Obstructing Official Proceeding; Destruction of Records Not Guilty
- Arson Occupied Dwelling/Bomb Federal Jury Trial Not Guilty
- Aggravated (gang) Rape, Jury trial Not Guilty
- Child Rape, Jury Trial Not Guilty
- Perjury, Obstructing Justice, Federal Jury Trial Not Guilty
- Forcible Rape, Jury Trial Not Guilty
- Trafficking in Cocaine, Jury Trial Not Guilty
- Rape Appeal, Supreme Judicial Court Verdict Reversed, Indictment Dismissed
- Aggravated Felonious Sex Assault, New Trial Motion Granted, Indictment Dismissed
- Murder 1, Jury Trial Hung Jury
- Murder 1 , New Trial Motion Granted
- Aggravated child rape (age-gap), Jury Trial Hung Jury/Indictments Dismissed
- Aggravated child rape (age-gap) Indictments Dismissed
- Murder 1 Charges Dismissed
- Fraud/False Pretenses, Conflict of Interest, Conspiracy, Jury Trial Hung Jury/Indictments Dismissed
- Accessory After the Fact (to Felony), False Statements ( Public Official) Indictments Dismissed
- Armed Car-Jacking, carrying dangerous weapon, Larceny of MV Indictments Dismissed
Impressive Results Across the Nation
Team Approach to Handling Your Case
Experience as a Former Prosecutor
One of The Nation's Top Firms