Boston's Go-To Criminal Defense Law Firm
University of Massachusetts Boston Crimes
Contact a Hard-Hitting Boston Criminal Defense Attorney
Have you been charged with a crime while attending University of Massachusetts Boston? You could be facing serious criminal and administrative consequences if convicted. At Brad Bailey Law, our Boston criminal defense lawyer understands the severity of your situation and can provide the powerful representation you need to ensure your freedom and academic career are protected. With more than three decades of experience and a lengthy history of representing accused college students, our team of skilled criminal defense attorneys can stand between you, the criminal justice system, and your university’s administration, ensuring your rights are guarded every step of the way.
Countless clients have trusted us with their cases for the following reasons:
- Proven history of positive case results
- Highly recommended by past clients
- AV® Preeminent™ Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Perfect 10.0 “Superb” Avvo Rating
Call (617) 500-0252 today to discuss your case in detail.
Protecting the Rights of Accused UMass Boston Students
As one of many prestigious universities in the state of Massachusetts, UMass Boston takes its reputation in relation to the conduct of its students very seriously. Unfortunately this can lead school administrators to take extreme stances in regards to violations of the university’s Student Code of Conduct. While relatively minor infractions may result in academic probation, others may result in loss of credit for already completed coursework, loss of financial aid, disqualification from extracurricular activities, or even permanent dismissal from the university.
Whatever accusations you may face, our team is prepared to stand by your side and fight tooth and nail in your defense. From attending disciplinary hearings to advocating on your behalf in criminal court, we can use our vast legal knowledge and resources to level the playing field and minimize the penalties you face.
We handle all types of criminal cases involving UMass Boston students, including:
Retain the Powerful Representation You Need
Unlike a criminal trial where the accused is innocent until proven guilty, college disciplinary panels will oftentimes unfairly assume that you have broken the university’s rules and take punitive action to deter other students from the same conduct. For this reason, it is imperative you make sure you have a compelling defense against your accusations to protect your education and future. At Brad Bailey Law, our Boston criminal defense lawyers can provide the high-caliber counsel necessary to overcome the evidence against you and protect you against both administrative and criminal consequences. With constant communication and an unshakable dedication to preserving your rights, you can choose us with confidence knowing your case is sure to be in excellent hands.
There is no time to waste. Fill out an online formtoday to take the first step.
The Right Choice for Your Case
"We cannot recommend Brad Bailey more highly to anyone facing criminal charges in any court at any level."Anonymous
"Brad Bailey is one of the best attorneys I've had. He's easy to talk to and listens. Gives great advice and is ready to do work hard for a positive outcome."Krysten O'Donnell
"This is one smart and hard-working attorney. He is attentive and he was ready to fight any angle the prosecutors could come up with. His experience in the legal forum is significant and it shows."Canda Share
Free ConsultationSee How Our Award-Winning Attorney Can Fight for You
Only Hire an Attorney Who Gets Results
- Murder 1, Jury Trial Not Guilty
- Federal Jury Trial - Obstructing Official Proceeding; Destruction of Records Not Guilty
- Arson Occupied Dwelling/Bomb Federal Jury Trial Not Guilty
- Aggravated (gang) Rape, Jury trial Not Guilty
- Child Rape, Jury Trial Not Guilty
- Perjury, Obstructing Justice, Federal Jury Trial Not Guilty
- Forcible Rape, Jury Trial Not Guilty
- Trafficking in Cocaine, Jury Trial Not Guilty
- Rape Appeal, Supreme Judicial Court Verdict Reversed, Indictment Dismissed
- Aggravated Felonious Sex Assault, New Trial Motion Granted, Indictment Dismissed
- Murder 1, Jury Trial Hung Jury
- Murder 1 , New Trial Motion Granted
- Aggravated child rape (age-gap), Jury Trial Hung Jury/Indictments Dismissed
- Aggravated child rape (age-gap) Indictments Dismissed
- Murder 1 Charges Dismissed
- Fraud/False Pretenses, Conflict of Interest, Conspiracy, Jury Trial Hung Jury/Indictments Dismissed
- Accessory After the Fact (to Felony), False Statements ( Public Official) Indictments Dismissed
- Armed Car-Jacking, carrying dangerous weapon, Larceny of MV Indictments Dismissed
Impressive Results Across the Nation
Team Approach to Handling Your Case
Experience as a Former Prosecutor
One of The Nation's Top Firms