Boston's Go-To Criminal Defense Law Firm
As a college student, you are working hard to build the foundations for a successful career. However, if you have been accused of a violent crime, you may be facing criminal punishments, educational penalties, and harsh social stigmas. A conviction may irrevocably affect your livelihood. If you or a family member has been accused of a crime such as assault or battery while in college, do not hesitate to contact Brad Bailey Law. Our lead attorney is backed by more than 35 years of legal experience during which time he has defended thousands of clients. Our Boston criminal defense attorneys can work tirelessly to clear your name so that you can get back to your studies and on with your life. Discover how we can help today.
Why hire our firm? Consider our lead attorney’s following awards and recognitions:
- AV® Preeminent™ Rating from Martindale-Hubbell®
- Proven record of success and legal victories
- National Top 100 Trial Lawyer
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer®
- “Superb” Rating by Avvo
Call (617) 500-0252 today and speak to a qualified attorney from our firm about your defense.
Consequences Facing College Students
As a college student, you may be facing more than criminal punishment. In addition to a police inquiry, your case may be investigated by representatives from your school. A conviction may disqualify you for federal programs such as student loans and grants. You may lose your eligibility for scholarships and extra-curricular activities. Depending on the nature of the offense, you may also be subject to suspension or removal from the university. With so much on the line, you cannot afford to delay the start of your defense.
Our team has represented college students from schools including:
- Boston University
- Boston College
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
The stress of this situation alone can be enough to distract from your studies. We understand the importance of keeping legal issues short and can vigorously pursue solutions outside of the courtroom. However, if litigation becomes necessary, you can rest assured knowing that your legal team has handled hundreds of trials and has successfully defended others in your situation.
Get Legal Help Now – Call (617) 500-0252
A conviction for a violent offense can greatly alter the course of a student’s life and if you or your child is facing charges, the importance of taking immediate legal action cannot be emphasized enough. As a father of four college graduates, Attorney Brad Bailey understands exactly what is at stake and can fight to protect you from any potential legal, educational, and administrative consequences. Do not let a charge for a violent crime hinder your future. Contact our Boston criminal defense attorneys today and together, we can build a powerhouse defense.
Questions about your charges? Get the answers you need during a free case analysis.
The Right Choice for Your Case
"We cannot recommend Brad Bailey more highly to anyone facing criminal charges in any court at any level."Anonymous
"Brad Bailey is one of the best attorneys I've had. He's easy to talk to and listens. Gives great advice and is ready to do work hard for a positive outcome."Krysten O'Donnell
"This is one smart and hard-working attorney. He is attentive and he was ready to fight any angle the prosecutors could come up with. His experience in the legal forum is significant and it shows."Canda Share
Free ConsultationSee How Our Award-Winning Attorney Can Fight for You
Only Hire an Attorney Who Gets Results
- Murder 1, Jury Trial Not Guilty
- Federal Jury Trial - Obstructing Official Proceeding; Destruction of Records Not Guilty
- Arson Occupied Dwelling/Bomb Federal Jury Trial Not Guilty
- Aggravated (gang) Rape, Jury trial Not Guilty
- Child Rape, Jury Trial Not Guilty
- Perjury, Obstructing Justice, Federal Jury Trial Not Guilty
- Forcible Rape, Jury Trial Not Guilty
- Trafficking in Cocaine, Jury Trial Not Guilty
- Rape Appeal, Supreme Judicial Court Verdict Reversed, Indictment Dismissed
- Aggravated Felonious Sex Assault, New Trial Motion Granted, Indictment Dismissed
- Murder 1, Jury Trial Hung Jury
- Murder 1 , New Trial Motion Granted
- Aggravated child rape (age-gap), Jury Trial Hung Jury/Indictments Dismissed
- Aggravated child rape (age-gap) Indictments Dismissed
- Murder 1 Charges Dismissed
- Fraud/False Pretenses, Conflict of Interest, Conspiracy, Jury Trial Hung Jury/Indictments Dismissed
- Accessory After the Fact (to Felony), False Statements ( Public Official) Indictments Dismissed
- Armed Car-Jacking, carrying dangerous weapon, Larceny of MV Indictments Dismissed
Impressive Results Across the Nation
Team Approach to Handling Your Case
Experience as a Former Prosecutor
One of The Nation's Top Firms