Boston Criminal Defense Lawyer Brad Bailey
Boston Criminal Defense Lawyer | Massachusetts Criminal Defense Lawyer - 781-589-2828
- National Top 100 Trial Lawyer
- Repeat Massachusetts Super Lawyer (including 2014)
- New England Super Lawyer
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- AVVO “Superb” Rating
Brad Bailey is a nationally known Boston-based criminal defense lawyer who is highly respected, and well-known in his profession throughout Massachusetts, the New England region and elsewhere in the United States. Clients accused of both federal and states crimes choose Brad to defend them when facing serious jeopardy and dire circumstances. This is because Brad understands it’s not just a client’s reputation that’s on the line, but also his freedom, financial and property interests, as well as his or her family’s wellbeing and support. When experience is really needed, Brad makes his unparalleled state and federal courtroom experience count the most. He approaches every client with the utmost respect and sensitivity, and routinely utilizes creative outside-of-the-box thinking to strategize, and identify the best possible winning defense(s), for his clients.
Brad is at the top of his game. He has defended some of the most high-profile cases in America, including California v. Christian Karl Gerhartsreiter (a/k/a Clark Rockefeller), New Hampshire v. Sheila LaBarre, Commonwealth v. Timothy Cahill, United States v. John O’Brien, et al., United States v. Karen Tucker, United States v. Pulido, et al, Commonwealth v. William Camuti, and Commonwealth v. James Clark, to name just a few. He has been a featured legal expert on Dateline, 48 Hours, Today and is a regular on-camera criminal defense commentator for FOX’s news affiliate in Boston. Most recently, he has been featured as a legal expert on CNN during the Boston Marathon Bombing Trial.
Brad is a repeat Massachusetts Super Lawyer, including 2014, and a New England Super Lawyer. He was voted a National Top 100 Trial Lawyer and has excellent standings with Martindale-Hubbell, where he earned their top rating- – AV Preeminent, and with Avvo, where he is rated “Superb.” An honors graduate of Harvard College, Brad has been practicing as a lawyer for over 30 years, since graduating from the University of Virginia School of Law, a national top ten law school, in 1983. He has established himself as one of the top attorneys in the criminal justice field nationwide ever since.
A Former District Attorney Tackles Criminal Defense Law
Brad Bailey knows the law from both sides of the aisle. In his illustrious career, he was an Assistant District Attorney in both Manhattan and in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, the former being the busiest and largest district attorney’s office in the United States. There, he achieved a 94% conviction rate while prosecuting all types of serious felonies. While in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, he also tried that office’s most serious cases, such as rapes, robberies, major drug offenses, child sexual assaults, and murders. He achieved a 92% conviction rate. He went on to serve as an Assistant US Attorney in Boston, with the prestigious U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Massachusetts. There he was assigned first to the Organized Crime Strike Force, where he prosecuted members of the New England Mafia, and later to the Drug Task Force, where he prosecuted regional, national and international drug distribution and smuggling rings. From 1995 to 1996, he served as Sheriff for Middlesex County. Attorney Brad Bailey has more than 30 years of experience on both sides of the criminal law. He has conducted nearly 100 jury trials in state and federal court, in Massachusetts and elsewhere in the U.S., and has personally handled thousands of criminal cases over the years. In federal courts alone, Brad has handled nearly 200 different federal criminal cases/clients. He has the unique experience, creativity, and knowhow to fight for the very best results possible for his clients in every case he handles; Brad promises to do the same for you.
Over 30 Years of Experience as a Criminal Defense Lawyer
Please contact Criminal Defense Lawyer Brad Bailey
if you are under investigation or facing criminal charges. You may schedule a confidential consultation over the phone. It is free of charge to you.
Brad Bailey Legal Expert on CNN, FOX, etc.
CNN recently called upon Brad Bailey to serve as a legal expert during the Boston Marathon Bombing Trial. He commentates on some of the biggest cases of our day, and frequently appears on FOX’s Boston news affiliate, where he is often asked to provide on-air expert opinion regarding the state’s, and nation’s, biggest criminal cases, including the Whitey Bulger trial, the Boston Marathon Bombing trial, and the Aaron Hernandez murder trials. He has also appeared on Dateline, 48 Hours, and Today, as well as frequently providing expert analysis for the Boston Herald and Boston Globe. Here is the video of Brad Bailey on CNN commentating on the Boston Marathon Bombing Trial
Attorney Brad Bailey Protects Your Rights
Attorney Brad Bailey represents clients as a lawyer for a full spectrum of all state and federal crimes. These include serving as:
Contact Criminal Defense Lawyer Brad Bailey Now
- As a Violent crime lawyer defending Violent crimes, such as first degree murder, manslaughter, kidnapping, robbery, home invasion, firearms charges, and more.
- As a lawyer for Sex crimes, and for crimes including aggravated/forcible rape, sexual battery/sexual abuse, child abuse/child rape, distribution and possession of child pornography, human trafficking, indecent assault & battery, sex offender and more
- A White Collar crime Lawyer, such as theft, larceny and/or embezzlement, wire fraud, mail fraud, healthcare fraud, securities fraud, insider trading, bank fraud, honest services fraud, income tax evasion, and more
- A Boston Drug Crime Lawyer, for all drug crimes, including distribution of a controlled substance, possessing controlled substances with intent to distribute, manufacturing controlled substances, continuing criminal enterprise, conspiracy and second/subsequent drug offenses (including career offender/851 cases), and drug trafficking offenses
- As a Federal Crime lawyer and Racketeering Lawyer for (RICO) crimes, including mail/wire fraud, extortion, obstruction of justice, money laundering, murder-for-hire, state predicate crimes, gambling, and travel act violations
- Motor Vehicle crimes, such as felony vehicular homicide, DUI, and leaving the scene of an accident
- Firearm offenses, including Armed Career Criminal (ACC) and felon in possession
- Affirmative Defense crimes, such as insanity, self-defense, , defense of another, consent, entrapment, duress, outrageous government conduct, duress, mistaken identity, false arrest, and more
- As a Boston Defense lawyer for College Student Crimes for those charged with on-campus crimes of any nature
- Criminal Appeals
The bottom line: if under arrest or criminal investigation, you must hire the best criminal defense lawyer you can find. The stakes are too high. By hiring the wrong lawyer, you could lose your freedom, family, and reputation. You should not only find the top lawyer in your city or state, but also the most experienced lawyer possible, one who knows both sides of the criminal law. Hiring a lawyer who does not specialize in criminal defense could be a dire misstep. Hiring an attorney who is not familiar with the differences between state and federal practice and procedure when in one or the other jurisdiction can be disastrous. Criminal defense lawyers understand the nuances and up-to-date developments in criminal law in your specific area. They also have the knowhow to possibly avoid trial; and the experience to mount a zealous defense if going to trial is unavoidable or necessary. Whether you are facing charges or under investigation, it is critical you hire the best possible lawyer immediately. Brad Bailey will not only give you the utmost respect and attention you and your criminal defense case deserve, he will do everything in his power to use his unparalleled state and federal criminal trial experience to aggressively fight for your rights and give you your very the best chance to win in state or federal courts, everywhere. Please don’t hesitate – call Brad now
For a Free Phone Consultation, contact Criminal Defense Lawyer Brad Bailey.781-589-2828